In the interest of quick delivery of information, all real-time tide data in the website have not been subjected to quality control. They are provided by the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region as a service to the public and may be used for informational purpose only.
All information in this web is provided "as is" without any expressed or implied warranty of any kind, or fitness for any particular purpose. In no event shall the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials.
The contents available on this website, including but not limited to all text, graphics, data and other materials are protected by copyright. The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and the Airport Authority are the owners of the respective copyright works contained in this website. Any reproduction, adoption, distribution, dissemination or making available of such copyright works to the public or for any commercial purpose is strictly prohibited unless prior written authorization is obtained from the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and the Airport Authority respectively.
- Real-time tide data of Chek Lap Kok (E) and Chek Lap Kok (W) are provided by courtesy of the Airport Authority.
- Real-time tide data of Ko Lau Wan, Kwai Chung, Ma Wan, Cheung Chau and Sha Kiu Tau are provided by the Hydrographic Office of Marine Department.
- Real-time tide data of Quarry Bay, Tsim Bei Tsui, Waglan, Tai Po Kau, Shek Pik and Tai Miu Wan are provided by the Hong Kong Observatory.
- Real-time tide data of Tai O are provided by courtesy of the Drainage Services Department.
- Tidal predictions are provided by the Hong Kong Observatory. Please note that predictions of tides are based on years of recorded data. The actual water level may be affected by the weather, changes in topography and other environmental factors.