Special Weather Tips
- Thunderstorm Warning issued at 9:35 p.m. on 22 May 2015 will
remain in force until 1:00 p.m. today. Squally thunderstorms
are expected to occur over New Territories. Gusts reaching
70 kilometres per hour or above may affect New
Members of the public are advised to take the following
precautions when thunderstorms occur:
1. Stay indoors. Seek shelter in buildings if you are
engaging in outdoor activities.
2. Do not stand on high grounds. Keep away from highly
conductive objects, trees or masts.
3. Take precautions against violent gusts. Beware of flying
debris and falling objects.
4. Drivers using highways and flyovers should reduce speed
to be alert to violent gusts.
Issued at 12:00 HKT 23/May/2015 HKT on 23.05.2015